Eldner 2.0 Lumbarpack 2L
Germany: 2-4 business days
Europe: 2-8 business days
Global: 7-14 business days
DHL Express options for fast delivery worldwide are available for an additional charge in the checkout.
Free shipping & returns
We offer free shipping for orders over €80,- (Germany)/ €150,- (Europe)/ €500,- (Global).
Returns are free of charge within Germany and Europe.
Shipping to USA, UK & other Non-EU countries
Customers from Non-EU countries pay only the net price (excl. 19% German VAT).
Please note, customs and import duties may apply for which the ARYS Store is not responsible.
Recycled for your carry essentials
Eldner 2.0 is a 2 liter waist pack to carry your essentials during climbing, high-speed hiking, running or ski touring. It is a small and practical waist pack designed for free placement, stripped of unnecessary features.
It can easily be carried around the waist, cross body or over one shoulder, thanks to the adjustable strap. The strap closes with a quick release buckle made in aluminum for increased durability and simple use. The bungee cords on top allow you to strap down your light rain jacket or other loose items.
Eldner 2.0 also has an elastic mesh pocket in front for items that need to be easily accessible, such as snacks or ski wax. Eldner 2.0 can be attached to any Klättermusen backpack thanks to the toggles on top. The straps can be folded away using the webbing loops on the back.
features & facts
- a quick release buckle made in aluminum for increased durability.
- adjustable strap can be used to carry the bag cross-body, slung over one shoulder or strap it down to other equipment.
- can be worn in multiple ways and combined with other carrying equipment.
- quick attach bungee cord with hook for attachment of loose items.
- toggles on back for easy attachment to larger pack and for stowing away straps.
- pocket for easy accessible smaller items such as snacks or ski wax.
- simple attachment to waist belt with back side belt loops.
- reflector for increased visibility.
- zipper puller on main zip can be used as whistle in emergency.
- 60% recycled Polyamide
- 40% Polyamide
255g/m², 400 denier
- Surface coated front
- PU coated back
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Fluorocarbon free
size & fit
- H13 x W27 x D12
- Weight: 156g
- Designed for fit with all 30L+ packs and as stand-alone item.
- Quick and easy to use attachment toggles for free placement in loop webbings.
- Regular fit, body back length 47-52cm.
- Lightweight, designed for everyday wear.