Moab Speed GTX
We offer free shipping for orders over €75,- in Germany and free global shipping for orders above €250,- (EU) / €500,- (UK & Switzerland) / €750,- (Global).
Customers from Non-EU countries pay only the net price (excl. 19% German VAT).
Please note, customs and import duties may apply for which the ARYS Store is not responsible.
The product does not fit you or does not meet your expectations? That is not a problem at all. Our return policy is 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We offer uncomplicated handling of returns for Germany/EU/Switzerland via our returns page.
A return fee of 6.95 € (Germany) / 14.95 € (EU/Switzerland) will be deducted from the refund amount.
Customers from Switzerland have to take care of the correct customs clearance of the return on their own. ARYS Store does not take any responsibility for wrongly declared goods.
We are happy to assist customers outside the EU with the returns process. However, the handling and costs must be covered by the customer.
You can pick up products ordered online at our store if you are in Berlin. In the check-out of our website simply select Pick up as delivery method.
The ARYS Store stands for functional, timeless products for urban everyday life. We curate a wide range of brands that offer innovative solutions in the fields of fashion and lifestyle.
We are looking forward to your visit!
Kollwitzstraße 51, 10405 Berlin
You have questions about a product? Then write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us during our business hours:
+49 (0)30 48491489
The Moab Speed 2 GTX SE is the latest innovation in hiking from the Merrell brand pairing the knowledge and trail insights from the best-selling hiking boot, the Merrell Moab, with the latest innovations from athletic hikers across the globe. Improved traction with the incorporation of Vibram TC5+ rubber, specially formulated for Merrell, with the an all-new design and traction lugs.
Hikers know that comfort is king and the all-new Moab Speed with 30% increase in foam underfoot. Breathability also significantly improved incorporating learnings from Merrell's best selling Merrell Test Lab trail running lineup. Underfoot you will find a secure fit heel counter and a full length rock plate to keep you confident on the trail in any conditions. This version also incorporate Gore-Tex, the most trusted name in waterproofing to keep your feet dry in inclement weather.
features & facts
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane, exceptional breathability and waterproof performance
- Padded collar
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Protective and abrasion resistant synthetic toe cap
- Rock plate for protection
- Removable PU footbed
- FloatPro™ Foam midsole for lightweight comfort that lasts
- Vibram® Ecostep Recycle outsole designed with 30% recycled rubber which provides added durability and improved grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Vibram® traction lugs specifically designed to increase traction and shed debris with each step
- Breathable mesh and TPU upper
- 100% recycled laces and webbing
- 100% recycled breathable mesh lining
- 100% recycled mesh footbed cover
size & fit
- Stack Height: 31-21mm
- Drop: 10mm
- Lug: 4mm
- Half pair weight: 0lbs-11.46oz, 325g
- more information you can find in the size guide above