Mono Air Houdi
Our shipping partner are DHL, DPD & UPS.
Germany: 2-4 business days
Europe: 3-8 business days
Global: 7-14 business days
For express delivery please choose UPS Express at checkout or contact email@example.com.
We offer free shipping for orders over €100,- (Germany)/ €250,- (EU)/ €500,- (UK & Switzerland) / €750,- (Global).
Returns are free of charge within Germany / EU.
Our return policy is 30 days for an exchange or refund.
Customers from Non-EU countries pay only the net price (excl. 19% German VAT).
Please note, customs and import duties may apply for which the ARYS Store is not responsible.
You have questions about a product? Then write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us during our business hours:
+49 (0)30 48491489
Mon 11 - 19 h
Wed - Sat 11 - 19 h
Light and durable hooded fleece jacket for men. Features an innovative fabric construction that prevent microfiber shedding and is made with recycled and recyclable fibers.
What makes it special?
Winner of both ISPO Award Gold and OR Innovation Award, Mono Air Houdi is an innovation both in terms of performance and sustainability. The Mono Air fabric is specifically designed to combat plastic waste. It sheds 80% less microfibers compared to conventional fleece and is made from recycled and recyclable materials. A fleece that is both anti-shedding and circular is nothing less than groundbreaking. When you feel the warmth on a cold ski tour in the backcountry, when you snuggle up during a coffee break at the climbing crag, you should also feel the comfort of contributing to a world without waste.
How does it work?
In a conventional fleece, the cut-off fibers that create the fuzzy structure are exposed and can therefore shed from the garment during wash or when you use it. In Mono Air, endlessly long and lofty fibers are knitted into small pockets between a face and back fabric. The pockets trap warm air from your body to create insulation and at the same time protect the insulating fibers from escaping. The face of the fabric is reinforced with a hardface treatment that prevent pilling and snagging. The result is a smooth and strong fabric that will keep you warm and endure years of hard use.
When should I use it?
Men's Mono Air Houdi is a lightweight insulation garment for four season use. The light, stretchy and durable fabric works perfectly as an outer layer or as insulation underneath a ski jacket or a winter coat. Mono Air Houdi has been field tested for ski touring, rock climbing, alpine trekking, and many other demanding adventures. The knitted face fabric takes the worst edge of the wind but is still highly breathable. The high collar, snug hood and thumb loops create extra comfort and a sense of being sheltered. Mono Air Houdi is designed to be as versatile as possible. Treat it well and it will become a lifelong companion.
features & facts
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- 4-way stretch
- Extended sleeves with thumb loops
- 2-way front zipper
- Zippered side pockets and inside stash pockets
- Adjustable hood and bottom hem
- Sheds 80% less microfibers compared to conventional fleece
- Made from recycled and recyclable fibers
- Bluesign® certified fabric
- Fabric produced in USA
- Garment produced in Latvia
- Weight men's large: 580 g
A new light fabric construction where fibers that trap warm air is encapsulated in small pockets. This creates a wonderfully warm and breathable fleece jacket that shed a fraction of the microplastic compared to a normal fleece. Light, durable and warming.
- Origin: USA
- Weight: 288 g/sqm
- 73% recycled polyester 27% elastrelle-polyester
- 4-way stretch
- Insulating air capsulating technology
- Bluesign® certified
Although this garment is designed to prevent micro fiber shedding, using a washing bag is still not a bad idea. A washing bag prevents unnecessary friction with other garments and protects more delicate garments.
- Air clothes instead of washing to save water, energy and to make the garments last longer.
- Machine gentle wash, max 40 °C/104 °F.
- Use mild environmentally certified detergents and make sure to use the right dose.
- Avoid fabric softener. Besides being harmful for our environment, they have a negative impact on the garment performance, mainly moisture transportation and breathability.
- Do not dry in dryer.
- Hang dry.
- Do not iron.
size & fit
- Regular fit
- Our male model Esha is 180 cm (5’ 10,8“) tall and is wearing size M.
- For more information please see the size guide above