Light, stretchy and functional pants for everyday use or outdoor adventures
Men's Omni Pants are ideal for climbing, bicycle commuting or any other exercise that require effortless freedom of movement and high durability.
Men's Omni Pants may look like a classic pair of chinos, but it’s when you put them on that you feel the difference. The light, stretchy fabric gives you an immediate feeling of comfort. With a regular fit and pre-bent knees, Omni Pants never hinder your movement. The fabric is light, but it’s also surprisingly strong. Perfect for climbers, bicycle commuters or anyone else that needs clothes that are both light and tough. The adjustable leg endings let you keep your pants out of the way of your climbing shoes or bicycle chain.
If you are looking for a pair of clean, timeless chinos that works perfectly for climbing but also blend into your everyday wardrobe, this is your match.
Please don’t throw away this product after it’s worn out. Return it to a Houdini recycling unit that can be found in our own stores and at some retailers. The raw materials can be used for new products. Nothing has to go to waste.
features & functionality
- Stretchy, quick-drying fabric
- Hidden security pocket with zipper
- Adjustable leg endings
- Belt loops
- Fabric is made in 41% recycled fiber
- Fabric is fully recyclable
- Weight men's large: 354 g
- Fabric produced in Japan
- Garment produced in Portugal
Main Fabric: Metropolis Stretch Twill™
Lightweight yet durable quick-drying stretch woven with fantastic breathability and cotton-like comfort.
- Origin: Japan
- 41% EcoCircle® recycled polyester, 38% polyester, 21% PTT stretch polyester
- 2-way stretch
- High density weave
- Peached finish with dull face
- Soft next to skin comfort
- Excellent air permeability
- Quick dry
- Machine gentle wash, max 40 °C
- Do not dry in dryer
- Do not iron
size & fit
- Regular fit
- Our male model Henrik is 190 cm (6'3") tall and is wearing size M