We offer free shipping for orders over €75,- in Germany and free global shipping for orders above €250,- (EU) / €500,- (UK & Switzerland) / €750,- (Global).
Customers from Non-EU countries pay only the net price (excl. 19% German VAT).
Please note, customs and import duties may apply for which the ARYS Store is not responsible.
The product does not fit you or does not meet your expectations? That is not a problem at all. Our return policy is 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We offer uncomplicated handling of returns for Germany/EU/Switzerland via our returns page.
A return fee of 6.95 € (Germany) / 14.95 € (EU/Switzerland) will be deducted from the refund amount.
Customers from Switzerland have to take care of the correct customs clearance of the return on their own. ARYS Store does not take any responsibility for wrongly declared goods.
We are happy to assist customers outside the EU with the returns process. However, the handling and costs must be covered by the customer.
You can pick up products ordered online at our store if you are in Berlin. In the check-out of our website simply select Pick up as delivery method.
The ARYS Store stands for functional, timeless products for urban everyday life. We curate a wide range of brands that offer innovative solutions in the fields of fashion and lifestyle.
We are looking forward to your visit!
Kollwitzstraße 51, 10405 Berlin
You have questions about a product? Then write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us during our business hours:
+49 (0)30 48491489
Leather shoe with GORE-TEX Extended Comfort designed for technical approach routes and via ferrata, part of the Traverse X approach series: ideal for prolonged use by mountain guides and all those who work in the mountains. Every detail has been studied to guarantee grip, comfort and protection during approach routes and to encourage technical use right up to the base of the wall.
TX4 is a sturdy “built to last” boot, thanks to the STB Control System™ that provides structure and torsion stability.The hard wearing leather uppers have an essential design and are high abrasion resistance thanks to the PU TechLite all-around rand: The Vibram MegaGrip sole with climbing zone at the toe and Impact Brake System at the rear are designed for climbing routes and return trails on technical terrain.
The lacing system derives from the Mythos climbing shoe and regulates tension and internal volume in one easy move. Traverse X the ultimate expression of moving in the mountains in comfort, speed and safety. and adaptability in heel hooks when bouldering.
features & facts
- The most structured and long lasting boot in the Traverse X series thanks to the leather uppers
- STB Control System™: the uppers wrap around the midsole at the middle of the boot enhancing stability on traverses providing a snug fit for enhanced comfort and precision.
- High abrasion resistance and reduced weights thanks to the PU TechLite rand and rubber toe for extra protection, Vibram MegaGrip sole with Impact Brake System at the rear, Trail Bite Heel enhances the downhill grip. Climbing zone at the toe for climbing routes and return trails.
- Upper: Suede leather and protective 1,5 mm PU TechLite rand and rubber toe for extra protection
- Lining: GORE-TEX Extended Comfort
- Midsole: Shock absorbing, injected EVA
- Footbed: Ortholite Approach 4mm
- Sole: Mega-Grip Vibram sole with Impact Brake System and climbing zone at the toe
size & fit
- more information you can see in the size guide above