We offer free shipping for orders over €75,- in Germany and free global shipping for orders above €250,- (EU) / €500,- (UK & Switzerland) / €750,- (Global).
Customers from Non-EU countries pay only the net price (excl. 19% German VAT).
Please note, customs and import duties may apply for which the ARYS Store is not responsible.
The product does not fit you or does not meet your expectations? That is not a problem at all. Our return policy is 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We offer uncomplicated handling of returns for Germany/EU/Switzerland via our returns page.
A return fee of 6.95 € (Germany) / 14.95 € (EU/Switzerland) will be deducted from the refund amount.
Customers from Switzerland have to take care of the correct customs clearance of the return on their own. ARYS Store does not take any responsibility for wrongly declared goods.
We are happy to assist customers outside the EU with the returns process. However, the handling and costs must be covered by the customer.
You can pick up products ordered online at our store if you are in Berlin. In the check-out of our website simply select Pick up as delivery method.
The ARYS Store stands for functional, timeless products for urban everyday life. We curate a wide range of brands that offer innovative solutions in the fields of fashion and lifestyle.
We are looking forward to your visit!
Kollwitzstraße 51, 10405 Berlin
You have questions about a product? Then write an e-mail to email@example.com or call us during our business hours:
+49 (0)30 48491489
A true outdoor explorer, the Hopara easily navigates through any terrain — wet or dry. Designed through the HOKA lens, this shoe will blow other mountain sandals out of the water. The Hopara has a synthetic upper with strategic cutouts for drainage while still providing a secure lockdown. It includes a neoprene collar for flexibility and comfort plus a quick-lace system. Providing a responsive yet cushioned feel thanks to a rubberised EVA midsole, the Hopara also features a rubberised toe cap for protection and a sticky rubber outsole for traction in a variety of conditions. Add in 4mm multidirectional lugs for even more grip and the Hopara is your key to adventure.
- The Hopara features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
- The Hopara is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
features & facts
- Synthetic and neoprene upper offers flexibility, comfort and breathability
- Gusseted neoprene construction provides a secure lockdown and reduces friction when wet
- Quick-lace system offers easy adjustability and lace storage
- Rubberised EVA midsole offers a more cushioned and responsive ride
- Rubberised toe cap provides protection against debris
- Outsole features sticky rubber for grip in wet or dry conditions
- 4mm multidirectional lugs offer grip on uneven surfaces
- Broad lug pattern with grooving offers grip when wet
- Rubberised EVA midsole
- Rubberised toe cap
- Outsole: rubber
- Synthetic and neoprene upper
size & weight
- Weight: 340g
- Heel-To-Toe Drop: 5mm