Bore 3.0 Jacket
We offer free shipping for orders over €75,- in Germany and free global shipping for orders above €250,- (EU) / €500,- (UK & Switzerland) / €750,- (Global).
Customers from Non-EU countries pay only the net price (excl. 19% German VAT).
Please note, customs and import duties may apply for which the ARYS Store is not responsible.
The product does not fit you or does not meet your expectations? That is not a problem at all. Our return policy is 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We offer uncomplicated handling of returns for Germany/EU/Switzerland via our returns page.
A return fee of 6.95 € (Germany) / 14.95 € (EU/Switzerland) will be deducted from the refund amount.
Customers from Switzerland have to take care of the correct customs clearance of the return on their own. ARYS Store does not take any responsibility for wrongly declared goods.
We are happy to assist customers outside the EU with the returns process. However, the handling and costs must be covered by the customer.
You can pick up products ordered online at our store if you are in Berlin. In the check-out of our website simply select Pick up as delivery method.
The ARYS Store stands for functional, timeless products for urban everyday life. We curate a wide range of brands that offer innovative solutions in the fields of fashion and lifestyle.
We are looking forward to your visit!
Kollwitzstraße 51, 10405 Berlin
You have questions about a product? Then write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us during our business hours:
+49 (0)30 48491489
The Bore 3.0 is a lightweight, packable insulating jacket with superior thermal performance in a high loft box construction.
This jacket is an extremely warm 800+ Fill Power down jacket that is both lightweight and easily compressed, making it easy to bring along and used only as needed. Primaloft® filled reinforcements over the shoulders and arms and the abrasion points are reinforced with flexible Polyamide to increase the tear resistance. The down filled hood is 3D adjustable to ensure that it follows the movements of your head and doesn’t obscure your vision. Elastic sleeve ends, and an elastic hem keeps the heat sealed inside. The front zipper is fully thermally sealed between both an inner and outer down filled storm flap. The jacket can be packed into its own pocket for easy storage. For the 3.0 we have added more down to maximize the warmth to weight ratio, and we have also updated the construction of the hand pocket for the zipper to flow effortlessly.
features & facts
- Superior thermal jacket in lightweight and packable format
- Compresses into its own pocket for easy transport
- 3D adjustable hood follows the motion of the head
- Thermally sealed front zipper between down flaps
- PrimaLoft® reinforced shoulders and elbows
- Elastic sleeve ends and adjustable bottom hem
- Box construction without penetrating seams
- Lined hand pockets with zippers and storm flaps
- Reflector in front & on the hood for improved visibilitys
- bluesign® Approved Fabric
- Fluorocarbon Free
- Jacket: Levitend® - 100% Pre-Consumer Recycled Polyamide, 20D, 37 g/m²
- Insulation: White Goose Down 93/7 (93% goose down, 7% feathers) PrimaLoft® Silver Eco
- Reinforcement: 100% Polyamide, 78 g/m2
- Fabric type: Non-stretch
size & fit
- Relaxed fit for outer layers
- Regular arm length
- Extended back drop
- Center back length, size L: 87,5 cm