Japan's first Cordura yarn LIFE LONG might possibly be the last socks you buy.
Socks are expendable items. Throw them away and buy another pack. Doesn't everyone think that way? Going against such "common sense", Glen Clyde, the makers of CHUP Socks, wanted to make socks about which we could say, "Your socks won't develop any holes or tears for the rest of your life!" Such was the spirit of challenge and determination behind the creation of these LIFE LONG socks .
Have confidence that your LIFE LONG socks can withstand harsh environments as well as bring you style and comfort in your day to day use and outdoor activities. Many socks may claim "our socks don't develop holes", but not many socks actually live up to those claims. We want to share with you our determination to share a lifetime with customers who love this sock.
Finally, as you can see for yourself, the stylishness of Glen Clyde is embodied in our LIFE LONG socks, so that you may confidently and comfortably wear these socks with any ensemble in any area of your life.
features & functionality
- Knitted with Invista's highly durable material, Cordura.
- Cordura yarn boasts 7 times as much strength as normal yarn.
- Amazing durability of 6 to 10 times more than ordinary cotton socks, scientifically tested and verified.
- Use Cordura yarn from top to bottom, not just in the heel, toe, and sole portions of the socks, which is the minimum for socks to be able to use the Cordura name.
- Normally, in order for an item to be considered as having passed the abrasion test, it must actually pass 500 times. However, LIFE LONG socks clear the abrasion test more than 30,000 times.
size & fit
- EU: 41-44 (M)
- US: 8.5-11 (M)