We offer free shipping for orders over €75,- in Germany and free global shipping for orders above €250,- (EU) / €500,- (UK & Switzerland) / €750,- (Global).
Customers from Non-EU countries pay only the net price (excl. 19% German VAT).
Please note, customs and import duties may apply for which the ARYS Store is not responsible.
The product does not fit you or does not meet your expectations? That is not a problem at all. Our return policy is 14 days for an exchange or refund.
We offer uncomplicated handling of returns for Germany/EU/Switzerland via our returns page.
A return fee of 6.95 € (Germany) / 14.95 € (EU/Switzerland) will be deducted from the refund amount.
Customers from Switzerland have to take care of the correct customs clearance of the return on their own. ARYS Store does not take any responsibility for wrongly declared goods.
We are happy to assist customers outside the EU with the returns process. However, the handling and costs must be covered by the customer.
You can pick up products ordered online at our store if you are in Berlin. In the check-out of our website simply select Pick up as delivery method.
The ARYS Store stands for functional, timeless products for urban everyday life. We curate a wide range of brands that offer innovative solutions in the fields of fashion and lifestyle.
We are looking forward to your visit!
Kollwitzstraße 51, 10405 Berlin
You have questions about a product? Then write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us during our business hours:
+49 (0)30 48491489
For waterproofing rain gear
The high performance waterproofer designed to enhance performance and revitalise the breathability of waterproof clothing. Easy to use in your washing machine or by hand, non flammable and PFC free.
features & facts
- Easy to use wash-in waterproofing for all breathable waterproof clothing
- Adds water repellency, revives breathability and reduces water absorbency without tumble drying
- Enhances the performance of your gear, keeping you warmer and drier
- Recommended for Gore-Tex®, Sympatex®, eVent®, Nikwax Analogy® and all other waterproof fabrics
Use Nikwax TX.Direct® Wash-In in a washing machine…
For best results remove all non-washable parts and always clean item(s) first with Nikwax Tech Wash® in a separate wash cycle. No need to dry item(s) before waterproofing. Shake well before use. Follow care label instructions.
- Remove all detergent build up from the detergent dispenser
- Place maximum of 2 clean garments in washing machine
- Use 100ml per garment
- Run 30°C synthetic cycle and slow spin
Do not machine-wash garments if taped seams have become dislodged.*
To maintain waterproofing always wash with Nikwax Tech Wash®. Do not use detergents.
*Faulty taped seams sometimes become detached on old or worn garments. They can be re-stuck using a proprietary clear glue after waterproofing and drying.
Nikwax TX.Direct® Wash-In can be applied by hand…
- Immerse 1 clean garment in 6L of hand-hot water in a bowl or sink
- Add 50ml of TX.Direct®
- Agitate to mix, leave to soak for 5-10 minutes, then agitate thoroughly
- Rinse with cold water until water runs clear
Nikwax TX.Direct® treated clothing needs no heat to develop Durable Water Repellency (DWR)…
Air dry or tumble on a low setting if care label allows